Saturday, March 3, 2012

Kickin' Chicken Cagle Style

Big, big fans of the Zaxby's Kickin' Chicken sandwich here and guess what? I've figured out how to make my own. I assure sure it wasn't very difficult but it is much less expensive this way, plus I can turn up the heat if i want.



Buffalo Chicken Sandwiches

Chicken breast strips breaded and cooked (buy the prepackaged or make your own I've done both)
Hot sauce
Butter, melted
Texas Toast
Provolone cheese slices
Ranch dressing

This is pretty vague I realize, we make them individually and I make them for us all some nights.
Mix 1/4 cup hot sauce and 1 tablespoon melted butter for each four strips of chicken. I put the sauce in a Zip-Loc bag and shake to coat the chicken.
I butter and toast 2 slices of bread for each sandwich  in a hot skillet, then put the seasoned chicken strips, cheese slice and a drizzle of dressing onto the toast. If you want your cheese melted just nuke it for 15-20 seconds and you're good to go.  Yum~


No comments:

Post a Comment