Wednesday, February 29, 2012

(S)Leap Day

Got up this morning with good intentions.  Getting the kids to school on time, then to the doctor's office,  going out to work for a couple of hours, then a soccer game this afternoon (as a watcher, not a player), these were all in the plan.

When I got out to the car, I could not get it started. Turned the key, not a sound. Plan B take the van, so I grabbed the key ring and we hopped in only to find the van key missing. Joy. Long story short- after laying on the ground being "loved" by the puppy the key was retrieved from it's handy dandy magnetic case.

The first order of business after school drop-off was to figure out why the car didn't start. Several more failed attempts to fire it up led to the discovery that I'd failed to put it in park last night. I hate when that happens.  Problem solved ,so, on to the doc where their computers were down, waiting was long and blood was drawn.

Now that I have gotten back to house, my leap day plans have become a sleap day plan.  Happy napping!

No comments:

Post a Comment