Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Thank you Kate Middleton!

Pantyhose are becoming trendy again, or at least that's what I've read in a couple of places.  The last time they were considered fashionable was around twenty years ago, although I don't think they were ever considered out of vogue by some. 

I, however, have missed them, desperately. The way they hold things in while leaving no visible lines.  The smooth sexy sheen of the leg encased by them. The evenly tanned appearance they lend year round. The beauty of hidden stubble on days when there's no time to shave.  If I were a stronger person I would have continued to wear them despite their uncoolness but, I believe,  most women will tell you, no matter the age, the desire to be cool is still there.

Kate Middleton (Prince William's new wife) was seen wearing them and her fashion icon status has made it okay to wear them again. (Smaller) Hip (Smaller)Hip Hooray!!

Hane's Alive here I come.  Investors I think you might want to buy stock. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment